Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weight Watcher



Hey, I just thought I would give a quick update to keep all of you folks in the loop. I removed another 31 pounds off the car. The weight came off the front. I snapped the power steering bracket while doing some "driveway" racing, so I decided to eliminate the darn thing. I just looped the hoses, so the fluid cycles through and keeps the seal nice and fresh. I'll try to takes some pictures to show what I did. If you haven't been keeping track, we are now at a total loss of 512 pounds eliminated from the car. With my 29 pounds lost, that's 541 pounds the car doesn't have to carry down the track. I believe I have taken the interior down as far as I want to go. I plan on taking some weight from the bumper supports and changing the battery out to a dyna battery. I think I can take off about another 100 pounds from the car, but we'll see. Thanks to all that have been supporting me and thanks for visiting the site.

No comments: