Friday, September 08, 2006

NEW WORKING SURFACE



I realize the photo looks like it might not have anything to do with the Capri, but I can't tell you how happy I am with this photo. I HAVE A DRIVEWAY!!! I have been working on gravel since we move to this house. Creeper's don't move, jack's don't move, and your back doesn't feel real comfortable when you get done crawling around for several hours. This will speed up things tremendously. If you live in Kansas City and need some residential/commercial work, check out Prairie Paving. I can't wait until I can do a BURNOUT!!! Oh Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Wait...BURNOUT!??? Um...no. I think that would be a bad idea. It would make the rednecks down the road salivate and think we are one of them. They will come over and bring their Natural Light. Bad idea. Great driveway though! What a man :)