Thursday, September 14, 2006

FRESH AIR





Another quick post, while I am waiting for the primer to dry. I had some time before going to work today, so I decided to do a little prep work on the hood scoop I plan on installing soon. The scoop is another FREEBIE from my sister and brother-in-law. I plan on doing the "blackout" treatment to the whole hood. I noticed that Hot Rod magazine is promoting the "blackout" hood thing this month. Great....I must be doing the "IN" thing I guess. Oh well, I planned on doing it for a while now, so I am going to stick with it. I want the car to have some 60's ...70's look and feel to it. The scoop should work in keeping fresh air to the carb...along with the dual snorkel air cleaner...It should have all the air it needs. Later for now, time for another coat of primer. SEE YA!!!

No comments: