Tuesday, September 19, 2006

NIP AND TUCK





Women pay thousands of dollars to get a facelift, lipo, and BOOBIES. I have a tendency to spend a little less on my cosmetic surgery. Thanks to my Marty (brother-in-law) who spent some time teaching me when I was about 14 and my brain for remembering. It took me several days, but this panel doesn't look bad compared to what it looked like in the other photo. We will see how good the Rust Bullet paint really is. I'll take a photo of what this stuff looks like when I do the other quarter panel. The primer and the guide coat ...kinda looks like the Capri is becoming camouflage...Who the hell thought of this color combination? No one to blame except me. The uglier the better..no flash here, just function. Later.

1 comment:

Dan Swope said...

Paul, the dragster is coming along nicely! Keep up the good work!