Monday, September 25, 2006

TWO WORDS TODAY HOLY SH$%





What a difference a day makes. My hands still hurt like hell, but the passenger side went much easier. I have included a picture of the stock lower control arm to show what it should look like if bolts don't hassle you. I also included a picture of the suspension on the side that is complete.(I'll do a complete one soon) As you can see the Comp. Eng. 3way adjustable shocks are on set at 50/50. I changed my mind on the rear springs. I did not go with the Moroso rear springs as originally planned. I went with the Laurel Mountain Mustang Brand. Why? Well, I purchased their front drag springs on Ebay awhile back and I found the rear ones after I purchased the Moroso springs. I'll be listing those on Ebay. I should get my money back on those pretty easy. Well, went for a drive. NO WHEEL HOP. I feather the clutch when I launched, the power felt well balanced,it really launched hard. The problem came when I connected with second, it wanted to drift(fishtail). When I got back I noticed that I forgot to install the rear sway bar. Well, I went to install it and it won't fit with the new lower control arm. What am I going to do? I need to go think. LATER......

1 comment:

Crafty said...

Forget the swaybar, go drifting!