Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'VE GOT FIVE WORDS FOR YOU: FU#$ FU%$ FU&* FU$# FU*!







I would take a picture of my knuckles, but it is hard to take a photo with no hands. OUCH. The good news is the lower control arm battle boxes where any easy install, not the rubic cube troubles that others experienced. Well those of you that know what picture #1 is. Yes, that is part of my stock lower control arm. The rusted bolt got the best of me. I have lived to see another day...the control arm did not. It took me 2 days of work just to get one side done. I should be done with the whole thing. Oh well, hopefully the passenger side goes a little quicker and much easier. By the way, adjustable control arms are a pain in the ass as well. I would go with the factory style solid control arms if I where doing it again. I sure hope that these upgrades make a difference. My knuckles can't take this again. I'm going to go and take a longggggggggggggg hot shower. Later...

No comments: