Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The First Before/After




I decided to post a before and after photo of the engine bay. People at my work think that I realy don't have a car and they need more proof that not only do I have this car, but that I actually work on it. First. I did remove another 47 pounds off of the car. This weight came off the front off the car this time not the interior.
Well, as you can see there is a difference between the engine bay before and after. I have added a MSD Blaster Coil, MSD Cap, MSD Rotor,NGK Plugs, and Jeg's 8mm wires. NO MSD IGNITION BOX? NO! The Duraspark ignition by Ford is actually a very efficient ignition. I don't plan on running NOS or anything, right now, so I'll save the cash. Believe it or not I had these parts left from the 88 Mustang I had once. (4 years ago). The old anti-freeze catch can has been replaced by a JAZ catch can($5.00 swap meet part). New Battery(courtesy of Wal-Mart---FREE by the way...I know the manager that "sponsored" me. If you look to the back firewall, you can see my aluminum fabrication. The aluminum is covering all the holes that where left after taking out the heater core, AC, and other components. The Moroso air cleaner is a Ebay find and is temporary for now.
Not a lot of fancy stuff under the hood here. It doesn't make the car go faster, so why waste the cash. Bye for now.

No comments: