Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A NEW RED???



I have started to shoot the inner parts of the doors there new color!!! I have chose not to go with the original medium red that the Capri came with. I figured that all of the original "hot rod" guys painted there own stuff and so shall I. The red is a much brighter shade and goes on well. I have chose to also go with a single stage lacquer as they did back in the days. I chose the single stage because it is easier for a first timer to spray and if you spend the time prepping your area to paint it will turn out fine. I am really trying to do everything on the car myself. I see lots of these "garage builds" in the magazines. Are they really being built in the backyard garages of America? Or are they paying someone to do everything for them? Oh well, you can see I am doing this on a budget and doing it myself. It might not be the best, but it will continue to run faster and look better as I continue to complete this project. LATER...

No comments: