Friday, July 13, 2007

LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO!!!





Have I said that having a garage is the coolest thing EVER!!! I can use all my tools. I can do things now that I would have never been able to do without the garage. Well, as you can see I have been doing some painting. I have went past the point of no return now. I think the color looks pretty good. I think I found the cheapest tire covers for painting. Just take a garbage bag and place them over the tires. Pretty ingenious I know. I bought a HVLP gun for painting. I have done little painting in the past, but I can say these things make the job easier and sprays paint pretty well. It also cuts down on the overspray and you use less material. I actually took the time to read the manual and it actually gave some great tips. It also helps that my brother-in-law has had his own shop forever and I always ask him LOTS of questions. Remember folks ALWAYS listen to people that have the knowledge, they can teach you everything you need to know. Then you need to just go do it. Well, that is about it for today. Don't forget you can click on the pictures and super size them to get a better look. LATER....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice paper job!!!! At first Mike thought that was a spray can but then we enlarged the pic and saw that it was Wax & Grease Remover.

Overall, it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Well said.