Tuesday, December 26, 2006

NOSE JOB





What a beautiful December day in Kansas City. The day allowed me to get several things done I have been unable to do for a long time. We have some help at work and I have a few days off......WOW DAYS OFF IN A ROW...I almost forgot what days off where. Well, I removed the front nose off to get to the front bumper support. 39.5 pounds of weight came off the front. I included a picture of the support. It is actually was heavier than the rear support.
I also remove the clutch fan in the engine bay and I am going to look for an electric fan, this along with some pulley's should yield about 8-15 horsepower gain. I ran the engine without a fan. I can really tell the engine has some extra "UMPF". You get to know your car when you have worked on it as much as I have. The slightest change can either yield results or not. We will see what results I gain when I hit the track again. LATER......

No comments: