Friday, October 27, 2006

LIFE IS GOOD



Ok, so I go out Wednesday morning before work and check out the ole' Capri to see if I can figure out what the TICK TICK TICK noise is after running at the track. Well, I pull the valve cover off and start to do the inspection. To my amazement, I had a loose rocker arm. The exhaust side was loose as a goose. So I pulled them all off inspected the pushrods to be sure and torqued em' all down. She fired right up and no TICK TICK TICK. I am so HAPPY...NO major carnage. The Crane rockers look good and the top of the heads look good also. No oil sludge or anything. I hooked the monster tach, so I can monitor those RPM's better. I think I need to move it just a bit, the yellow shift light is going to blind me. Several folks wanted to know if I really broke something, now you know. Later...

No comments: