Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HE SHOOTS......HE SCORES





Well, the new transmission in the truck is working. The truck is now just a truck. The tranny shop took out the stall converter along with the shift kit and anything else that was performance related. It has now been put back to stock I can really tell the difference. Oh well, it runs drives and gets me to where I need to go. Now that it is working, I was able to go and pick-up a trailer I won on Ebay.It pulled fantastic on the ride home and didn't even seem like it was behind the truck. I now feel comfortable going to the track. If I break something now, I have a way to get it back home. I fixed some of the wiring and ran wire loom from front to back for all the wiring. I'll look at coating the floor and try to find some fenders. That's it for now....see ya!!!

1 comment:

Dan Swope said...

The trailer looks great....when do you plan on taking the car to the races!