Friday, May 12, 2006

Leftovers



Look at the "spares" now. I had some center's laying around in a box and I have been meaning to put them on Ebay, but for a recycling job, they look pretty good. I had to trim some of the lip and "bond" them to the wheel, but it looks pretty good. They look offcenter in the picture, but they actually aren't. Hey, nobody will be looking at the cap when I am flying by anyway.
Here is something that you might find interesting. My ShopVac was full of debris. Why is that interesting you ask? Well it weighed almost 2 pounds. I know I am stretching here, but can you believe that you could have almost 3 pounds of sand, mud, hairpins, change, loose metal, sound deadener, screws and other interesting items hiding throughout your vehicle? That's it for now. Two days in a row on posting. I can't make this a habit.

No comments: