Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The weight keeps coming off!!!





As you can see by the can I have taken more weight from the inside if the car, 93 pounds to be exact. That brings the total to 326 pounds from the inside of the car. The picture of the inside back of the car shows I have kept the interior intact, amazing what is underneath those panels to keep road noise down. I am currently working on a template to finish my rear seat delete. I see these things on the internet and in catalogs for over $100.00. I'll do it for about $20.00 in materials. I wanted to show by the pic that I am totally not "gutting" the interior, I still want it to look "stock." I'll post more pics of the entire interior when I get it complete. Guess what? Still no money has been spent on the project, though 11 hours of my time has been captured by the car.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

You're so dead sexy.

Laura said...

the car is sexy too
L