Saturday, October 18, 2008

ENGINEERS ARE DUMB





Yeah, I said it. The designers at Ford/Mercury are a bunch of retards. It takes a spring compressor, cutting wheel, breaker bar, pry bar, and a human body who's hands resemble ground chuck. Are you serious? I never ever want to change the front springs in a fox-body ever again and I'm not done. That was just one side. I will tackle the other side soon. I need to recover first. Well, I better get the performance that is claimed or I am going to be pissed!!! I installed drag springs, drag shocks (90/10) and new brake lines. The purpose of the springs and shocks are to transfer the weight to the rear of the car at "take-off" and the settle the front end back down quickly, so that you can boogie your way down the track more efficiently. Claims are .2 to .4. we shall see. LATER...

No comments: