Sunday, May 25, 2008

ALL PINNED DOWN





I've been setting around the house with CONJUNCTIVITIS(pink-eye) in simple terms. My wife has been gone since Thursday and I thought I could get lots of work completed at night when I came home from work. It was not to be. My eyes have been swollen and stuck together. That's a great feeling by the way. So, today I was feeling much better, though my eyes where stuck together after a long nights sleep. I decided to get the hood pins on today, as well as get the hood where it can be opened and closed with the factory hinges. Success!!! I also worked on getting more vacuum to the brake booster, so that I could have some better brakes. I went for a drive around the block and I was able to stop. I don't know if it will stop after hitting about 108mph, but will see. Hopefully sooner than later. LATER...

No comments: