Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAS IT BEEN 2 YEARS???




Wow, I just realized it has been two years since
I trailered the Capri home and started my quest to make it a race car
or something that looks like one. Over the past two years the Capri has
had some dramatic changes in both its appearance and performance. It
even made it to the track a time or two. I guarantee the progress will
be quick this year, as the addition of the garage is making a big
difference. As you can see, I was working on the other fender today. I managed to get it in primer before I was rudely interrupted by my wife to go help her with some garden work. I thought I had a back injury? I can't do garden work!!! Oh well...Later...

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Oh what the F ever! I did NOT make you do anything. You are a control freak and can't watch me do anything because I'm weak and slow. See if I take any more photos for you.