Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Update..Update...where is the update???








Sorry for the delay but I have been busy with work and other things in life. I have included a picture of the interior, so that you can see the interior progress. I lost lots of weight in the interior, but as you can see, I have kept it pretty intact. The other pictures that you see include pictures of the Sub-Frame Connector. These are the bolt-in style, but they will get welded in the future. (I NEVER WANT TO PUT A SET ON AGAIN!!!!) As you can see as well, I have begun painting and repairing the bottom of the car. I have included some before and after photos. I also included a photo of the new "Torque Boxes" from JMI Performance. These are to support the bottom lower control arm mounts. I have primed em' and painted em' red to give some contrast to all that black under the car. It should go well with the black and red paint the car will have. Well, that is it for now....

No comments: